Just got a quick e-mail from Mike. He didn’t have a lot of time so it was short.
- He is feeling better.
- He is getting along fine with his companion.
- He is sending a photo CD.
- The weather can’t decide if it is going to be hot or cold. It keeps switching.
- He can’t use a backpack, only a messenger-style bag. He said it is a church-wide thing. They don’t want the missionaries to look like students.
- He spends about $130 a month on food. The ward members are not allowed to feed them.
- He misses the temple.
- “My neighborhood is nuts but has gotten much more calm.”
- “I now have 4 people being baptized on the 4th 11th and 18th. I hope they hold. I wrote Julie and Stacy the details so ask them you’ll love it.”